Tuesday, December 16, 2008
TIGHT PANTS
I am working at the hospital tonight and notice that my pants are fitting a bit snug. This would be fine if I were wearing cycling shorts, slacks or even jeans. However, I am wearing scrubs. As I sit in my chair I can feel a nice tube of stomach hanging over the top of my pants. Man is this depressing, I haven't even made it through the holidays yet. Oh well, I guess my excuse is I hurt my back and haven't been able to exercise in 5 weeks. The real truth is that during that time I consumed copious amount of both Taco Bell and Old Miluakee Light, I know, sounds delicious doesn't it. I get off work in 45minutes and I am either going running in this icy tundra or heading to the gym. This is ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment