Sunday, December 14, 2008

A new blog, a new beginning

One of the great things about life is the chance each day for a new beginning. At times we feel overwhelmed, trapped, stuck in cyclical chaos. However, when the smoke finally clears we realize that we have the opportunity to change most of our situations in life. It just takes some proper planning and execution. This blog is not really meant for mass consumption. It is not meant to entertain you with wit, sarcasm, or stories of personal triumph. It is for me, a place to put my thoughts onto the page so I can track myself, monitor my state of mind and my state of progress. For quite some time I have been culminating the idea of what I want to mold my life to look like. Ahhh, the ideal state. Of course, it is ridiculous to think that everything is going to turn out just like I plan, it will not. Nonetheless, I shall attempt to create for myself a lifestyle in accordance to what I envision. A life rich in love, health, knowledge, laughter, spirit, and experience. So, without further delay, it is time to close the laptop and do some groundwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment